Monday 21 July 2014

The little things.










 Forget being a cat lady, I'm full blown bunny mad...having Bruh around has made me wonder how I ever lived without him. He's had a profound effect not just on myself, but on the man fellow too. I won't be embarrassing said man fellow by digressing too much, but I will say that Bruh's been getting a hell of a lot of cuddles and consideration (not just from me)! 

Pets help you remember to be compassionate and show you how much joy can be sought from the little things in life. My blog, with its few followers might be considered in some circles as a little thing, but like a lot of simple pleasures its yielding big rewards. I'm not being sponsored, or endorsed, neither am I raking in the money. Instead I'm connecting with like minded individuals and getting help from people I would never have had the opportunity to meet otherwise. 

I'd like to thank Kirsty Hill from the wonderful Tales of a Land Locked Surfer Girl for reminding me to stay positive and not get caught up in the details. Thank you! 

Until next time
Stay strong, surf well 





No comments:

Post a Comment