Sunday 15 March 2015

Silence.

Sometimes I am utterly convinced I'm an old soul and that I've lived a few lives before the one I have now. When I was young I used to go through the motions of attending parties all the while feeling like I didn't belong there. I wasn't a wall flower, in fact I was/am usually the first on the dance floor, but I guess my heart wasn't in it. My long term friends joke that I'm Grandma on account of my insatiable tea habit and quiet. Now that I am hopelessly in love (still going steady wohooo) and a bunny momma my nesting instinct is even stronger.

Happiness to me is curled up with my boys. 

Bruh bunny and Mr Sunshine sharing popcorn here. 

Real men are kind to animals 

Too cute to breath! 

My Mr Sunny being a stealth photographer here! 

























By nature I'm a worrier, I am somebody that both needs and hates busyness, heck I even called my rabbit 'Hectic Bruh' after a South African saying for crazy waves! 

Both surfing and yoga found me almost simultaneously and I believe are there to help me enjoy the silence. Both yoga and surfing turn you inwards and make you concentrate on your breath and being present. 
Neither are a sport or a hobby to me they are a way of life and I'm so grateful I have both these endeavours to remind me to stand still and enjoy the silence!   


 It was after some silence and contemplation I finally came up with the name for my yoga and animal assisted therapy business (taking animals to care homes as therapy). I ran it past the family and landed on:







 Love the sound of 'Wild at heart Yoga & Animal Assisted Therapy,' it both excites me and scares me shit less!! I'm finally living my dream, taking a leap of faith and fashioning and life all of my very own. 

Oh and there shall be surfing in this life. Oh the surfing! 


Until next time,
Stay strong and surf well
Love














1 comment:

  1. Great post! Like you I'm a worrier, tea drinker and don't like busyness and surfing is the only time where I feel I can really switch off. I'm so stoked for your venture! I hope it goes well for you. Wishing you lots of success :)

    ReplyDelete