Monday 9 March 2015

The beautiful ones.

Surf, art and fashion are a union which has spawned a lifestyle and being a bit of a magpie for these three things means I am constantly inspired by the world around me. Surf was a vector for change in the West, its popularity grew out of young people rejecting the norm and living a life of freedom. These credentials matched perfectly to the wild abandon of art and fashion thus creating a wonderful paradigm for modern surfers like myself to find creativity in all arenas. 

I am constantly overwhelmed and awed by the breadth of talent circulating on instagram from pro surfers, to Joe blogs surfers and businesses surrounding the industry. Such mooching led to my discovery of Mara Hoffman a New York designer who has captured my imagination with her beautiful bikini and surf suit designs. She makes me think of travelling, artists living in Costa Rican communes and surf trips to places like Morocco. 
Her designs are definitely on the lust list!  







   
























Until next time stay strong and surf well, 
Love 





No comments:

Post a Comment