Monday 10 June 2013

Boating & Butterflies (Stratford-upon-Avon).

Here's a round up of some of the things I've been getting up to during my blogging absence.    





















 Stratford-upon-Avon - a beautiful riverside town in which to wile away some hours.

 




My good friends Emily and Craig kindly rowing whilst I didn't! 

 The Butterfly Farm Stratford-upon-Avon 







 The Vintage Bike Ride, Birmingham 2013































Random moments from around Birmingham.

Antonio touring with Glitch Art (what he's famous for)!

Rocking climbing summed up by three things.

Vegan sustenance nom nom! 































































































Ginger tea and gorilla conservation.




















Until next time my beloved mermaids, water babies and land lubbers! 

Stay strong, surf well! 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment