Tuesday 23 December 2014

For the love of water.

Ok so it wasn't a surf trip, but hey it wasn't about me it was his birthday! And anyway, even a salty surfer chick like myself could appreciate the beautiful scenery of the Lake District (even if it is fresh water). 

It was wonderful visiting the Lakes with Mr Sunny, it had been my home for three years while I studied, so it was nice returning to some of my old haunts. We did get to see some places that I actually haven't been to like Aira Force the beautiful waterfall just outside of Keswick. 

Here we stumbled upon a fallen log which had thousands of coins hammered into it, a living archive of the walkers who've visited. It was so beautiful and it was nice for Ollie and I to leave our own little momentum (5p)!! 






     















  





























Hopefully now that life is starting to get back to normal I can start organizing a few more surf trips. 2014 has been the year of love and I've been massively grateful for that distraction. 2015 shall be the year of action and that'll start with some more surf trips pronto! I'm starting to feel like a cactus I've had so little surf this year!  

In case in all the festivities I get distracted and forget to say it: 

MERRY CHRISTMAS WATER BABIES & LAND LUBBERS! 

Hope you have an awesome festive period, thank you for reading this here blog, it's been RAD!!

Until next time,
Stay strong and surf well
Love









No comments:

Post a Comment