Friday 4 July 2014

Days & Nights.














Bleary eyed from a night shift I hauled my weary ass out of bed and forced my eyes to adjust to the light. Night shifts have a habit of making me look at life in a different perspective, suddenly today I had the urge to go see my garden, the beautiful garden of my childhood home and gaze at it with a renewed sense of wonder. 

Even though my heart is with the ocean, aren't gardens the most special places in the world? Especially the ones where you grew yourself... 

Taking inspiration from my childhood, I think I may adopt a bunny as my soon to be new pet. I cannot tell you the joy I had as a kid wandering each morning up the garden to go cuddle our rabbits 'French, Bella and Popeye,' letting them out to stretch their legs. 

Simple pleasures. 

Until next time 

Stay strong, surf well 
Love







No comments:

Post a Comment