Thursday 26 December 2013

Lion Skateboarding.

I said to myself I wasn't going to blog too much around Christmas but then stuff started to happen which I'm dying to tell you guys about! 

My cousin Dekland had seen photos of me skating on my penny board so asked if he could get one for Christmas. He was lucky, he got a beautiful tie dye model which he wanted to show me. Thus I found myself playing outside in the winter sunshine, forgetting that I'm actually 25 and probably should be inside cleaning the dishes away with the adults. 

I started out the day trying to be glamorous this is how I looked: 

(Photos courtesy of my little sister Laura who manages to whip me into shape when it comes to posing properly)!







































I swear this was a 'look at the camera Soph' instantaneous shot, its proof my sister is a great photographer as I certainly don't look like this very easily. She just told me what to do and voila I didn't look petrified in front of the lens! 




 







































I like wearing clothes more than once this is why I'm recycling my sea leggings, I knew with a pair of heels and a smart jumper they could look snazzy! 

I'm like a drunk baby gazelle when wearing heels but Laura insisted taking photos maybe as proof that occasionally I do wear something other than skate shoes or going bare foot! 

Sorry this isn't supposed to be a shot of my boobs, I've included it because my hair is a rad colour that I've never seen before. Must be a combination of light and camera magic because it hasn't been dyed! 

 Well this look lasted all of about five minutes. I went to visit my family and quickly got bored tottering around in heels not really being able to do much. So I borrowed trainers off my sister's boyfriend Steve and then the fun began! 

Lion Skating (This is a reference to location). 










































 






 



This is one of my favorite photos, its my little cousin Tiegan learning how to skate. She was an absolute natural and started picking it up real quick. She also took the majority of these photos she happens to be a really natural photographer, I am a very proud big cousin!

Happy Boxing Day!!! (Or the day after Christmas for anybody else who isn't British)! 

Until next time, 

Stay strong, surf well 

Love 



No comments:

Post a Comment