Wednesday 14 August 2013

Mermaid Hair.

Before I allow this addled brain to be unbridled let me tell you about today's inspiration - Mermaid hair. 






































































Change is the only constant it life so I've decided to embrace it and let my outside appearance reflect the free spirit I believe I am. Its not a massive commitment but I'm getting woolen dreads in all the hues of the ocean. The beauty of woolen dreads is that they are put in and taken out easily, so I can have my glam moments when I feel like it! 

It doesn't take a shrink to tell you that after a break up I'm trying to redefine myself and whilst adornment seems a frivolous pastime, in conjunction with yoga, meditation and talking things through I know it is a positive endeavor. 

I am living with my arms wide open.

So tell me about you? 






1 comment:

  1. Manage all your collections - with all Things. Get a perfect overview about all things you own or you want to own. Highly customizable to your own needs and really easy to use... try it - use it - love it
    See real mermaid videos,mermaid video VISIT HERE http://realmermaidvideos.com/real-mermaid-body-found-very-disturbing/

    ReplyDelete