Tuesday 2 April 2013

The Curve of it.

Hey soul sisters, 

I rose early today and felt happiness effervescing in every corner of my body. Despite hair that looks like I've woken up in 1983 life is good, its not perfect, but it sure as hell is good! 

I'm really starting to get into doing the video blogs you know, I'm out walking and I'm generating ideas about what I'd like to talk to you all about next. I honestly wonder why I didn't do it before its like free therapy! Sometimes just saying things aloud helps you make sense of your thoughts - or as my ma always says: 

'A problem shared, is a problem halved.' 

So without further ado here is my second installment of video blog, I've creatively named it 'Video Blog 2.' 
Enjoy! 
    



This Weeks Inspiration.



Ignore the cigarette its not cool kids! 









Stay Strong, Surf Well! 

x


No comments:

Post a Comment