Monday 29 April 2013

Somewhat reluctantly I washed the sea water out of my hair today and the last remnants of a perfect weekend.

At last the Land Locked Surfers Club held its maiden voyage to Saltburn (UK) and on its completion I can honestly say this feeling of bliss will last me a while. The goofy smile I've held from the moment I arrived hasn't left my face and the kind souls we met, I hope are enduring friendships.  

I've yet to write a full article on the experience so I don't want to gush too much here, instead I want to share with you a few photos I took intermittently between surfing. My good friend Jemima was photographer for the weekend so much more professional shots are to come soon. 

To summarize the weekend was: 

Enlightening, Hilarious, Sunny, Lovely. 

Go down to the sea and tell what it is that you want to be

I will love this view irrevocably. 

Happiness is a Sophia by the sea. 


The customary toes shot! 

Jemima the photographer spotting a photo opportunity. 

Surfers hug. 

I'll never tire of this place. 





A photo that went askew but I adore anyway!

   





































The Land Locked surfers Club is an inclusive group, so if your interested in joining to hang out with some like minded people, then please do come and find us on Facebook: 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/626470867379148/ 

We're aiming to head to The Gower May/June so come and find us there!

Peace, good karma and all that shalom 

Love 

Sophia 






No comments:

Post a Comment