Tuesday 26 February 2013

There's something in the water.

I'm having a bit of a creative moment with my art work so I don't want to pause for too long...
So without further ado here are my inspirations this week! 

(Inadvertently hot surfer guys feature heavily in this post, I'd apologize but well ladies, I don't think you'll mind them much)!




 



 
































I also came across this awesome vintage film about female Champion surfer Jericho Poppler. Painter, dancer and champ, Jericho helped lay the foundations for a distinctly feminine, yet powerful vision of surfing - You go Girl!


(Also wouldn't Jericho be an awesome name for a daughter? I'm going to store that one away in the memory banks should the need to name a daughter ever arise...) 


Stay strong, Surf well!

2 comments: