Saturday 22 December 2012

Cut + Stick

I've always been a cut + stick kind of girl. When things go wrong in my life, I make collages, I write lists and pen diary entries. If you could see my room you would look upon mural after mural of dreams, postcards and shells I've picked up from beaches I hope to live by. I've always dreamed vividly and had an imagination, I guess you could say its mental resuscitation. 

At this time of year, nearing the completion of one and the beginning of another, I get especially wistful. I've been feeling really inspired today (despite feeling a little ill) about my aims and aspirations for 2013. Now don't be too surprised but here's some surfing inspired stuff that's stoking the fire and instilling in me the belief that I really will make surfing a priority this year, (despite finances and living in the middle of England)! 

What I'm loving

<3 Kitten Cowboy - surf mom living the dream 

<3 Surfgirl on instagram 
<3 As ever The Mermaid Chronicles 
<3 Seea Spring 2013 
<3 Pitch Perfect 
<3 2 broke girls 



 
















 

Seea Spring 2013 from The Seea on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Your first paragraph describes me perfectly. I have SO MUCH stationery, stickers collections, memo pads, smash books, magazines to cut up, sticky gems.... its insane

    ReplyDelete