Sunday 2 September 2012

Rags and Narrowboats

I am effervescing with inspiration today.
Call it the post period euphoria, but suddenly life seems saturated in goodness

<3

Here are a few reasons why my little Birmingham bubble is especially lovely.

1. It is the day before my beloved boyfriends birthday and the first marriage from my friendship group - That's a lot of love for one day and well, I'm kind of stoked!

(Pssst. I'm also really excited to slow dance with Antonio wearing a very pretty vintage dress (me) and seeing him looking oh so dashing in a suit. Romantic much...)

Here are some more things that have been making me sunshine happy.


2. I was sat outside the beautiful Canalside cafe in Brindley place which has stoked the fire for finally getting my own boat. Its only a matter of time...



3. I am seriously checking this blog like everyday, I love their style, their ethos and of course their love of vintage!




4. Being as fiscally challenged as I am and having had a wonderful trip around Birmingham's rag market I'm going to get my craft on.
Time to start making my own dresses - if Nanny Pip & Jean do it then so can I!

Darlings, keep loving what your doing, find beauty in the mundane and tell the people you love that you do so!

Peace, good karma and all that jazz

Sophia

X


No comments:

Post a Comment