Monday 10 November 2014

Hiatus.

It's been so long since my last blog post I actually feel like its almost a confessional. I'm rusty with routines I am normally so familiar with when creating a post - what has happened?! 

Hiatus. Hiatus is what has happened. Not through choice I might add but I've had to prioritize some day job things i.e. work and my yoga teacher training course. Both are enormous entities that are pulling me in various different directions. Free time feels like a distant memory and weekends seem to have evaporated into being some mythical creature I'll never know. 

I'm down but I'm definitely not out! This blog is too interwoven with my consciousness to be left completely, I love it too much. For now I'm waving from the distance, I know I'm far but I'm still here really. 

As ever surfing has managed to intercept my life, here are two videos I've managed to peruse in between running to work and writing essays. 

AWAY 

Awesome little documentary set in New York following the lives of female surfers there. You'll LOVE it. 


AWAY (short film) from Elisa Bates on Vimeo.

#VANLIFE

Does its best to put you off living in a van with hilarious consequences but still manages to make living off grid look rad. Very, VERY funny! 

 

Until next time folks, 

Stay strong and surf well
Love 

No comments:

Post a Comment