Thursday 14 November 2013

The ordinary people.

It was studying for a wildlife conservation degree which helped me realize I was more a people person. During my academic study abroad it was the communities and locals I met along the way which had the lasting impact. I still adore nature and the beautiful species which inhabit this earth but it is the human creature which fascinates me.

I've collated images of ordinary people, some models, some not who have elicited my curiosity whilst perusing the internet. I wonder what their lives are like, what makes them goofy happy and what makes them weak kneed and vulnerable. 

We're all ordinary people and isn't that wonderful. 


This guy Bradley caught my attention as the love interest in Lana Del Rey's blue jeans, being ink free I'm always fascinated and curious about tattoos and am definitely in the 'they are art' camp. Lush. 


   







































The images above and below are from the The Expressionist an AMAZING blog which captures street styles of South Africa, as you can tell the guy who runs it (Anthony Bila) is a really talented photographer, you can literally waste hours looking at his stuff. 

 


   







































  












































    



























































Until next time you gorgeous ordinary people, 

Stay strong, surf well 

Love Sophia 









       





No comments:

Post a Comment